Distributed or Rack-based I/O Modules
Whether local or distributed, our high accuracy systems offer excellent measurement resolution and noise rejection. Yielding the highest quality results, the flexible topology allows instrumentation panels to be conveniently distributed around larger sites.
Both the Series 2000 distributed I/O modules and the MX5000 precision rack I/O modules are optimised for use with enVigil FMS and enVigil PnP and allow direct connection to transducers with no additional wiring or external energisation required.
Series 2000 Distributed I/O Modules
- CC2044: 4 channel relay output plus 4 channel switch input
- PT2600: 6 channel high accuracy PRT (RTD) input
- AI21800: 8 channel 4-20mA analog input
- AI2440: 4 channel 4-20mA analog input plus 4 channel digital input
MX5000 Precision Rack I/O Modules
- MX5080: 8 slot enclosure
- MX5060: 6 slot enclosure
- MX5110: Controller Unit with 12 channel digital I/O
- MX5212: 12 channel, 2-wire 4-20mA analog input
- MX5213: 8 channel, 3-wire 4-20mA analog input
- MX5250: 12 channel voltage or thermocouple
- MX5260: 4 channel output plus 8 channel voltage input
- MX5310: 6 channel PT100 and resistance input
- MX5410: 4 channel vibration plus 4 channel frequency input
- MX5510: 8 channel relay output plus 6 channel digital input
Series 2000 Distributed I/O
MX5000 Precision Rack I/O
Pharmagraph is committed to providing continuous service to our valued customers. Our operations fall into the 'Essential Services' category, so we continue to operate from all locations in the UK. All four of our calibration labs remain fully functional. As directed by the UK Government, the majority of staff are working from home, but remain on call. Calibration and Preventive Maintenance at customer sites, Service and Support all continue as normal. Staff have been issued with 'Permission To Travel' documents.
Pharmagraph launches new air samplers for GMP compliance
Pharmagraph has launched its new range of Smart Active Air Samplers; the iVAS Series. The intelligent air samplers offer high efficiency and consistency in microbiological monitoring.
Pharmagraph expands into Ireland
Acting on an upward trend in business from Ireland, Pharmagraph has opened a new Irish office in Lisburn, Co Antrim.
Particle Monitoring for Isolators and RABS Filling Machines.
enVigil PnP enhances software family
enVigil PnP adds microbiological monitoring capabilities and serial particle counter support with swap-ability to the enVigil software family.