The S1816 continuous monitoring particle counters are aimed specifically to meet the revised Annex 1 to the EU GMP guide.
- Offering 0.5µm and 5.0µm particle counts per cubic foot and per cubic metre allows early detection of out of compliance values while retaining adherence to the revised Annex 1.
- Integral flow monitoring ensures compliance during particle count measurement – blockage or pump failure is immediately detected.
- These 'point of use' counters are ideal for continuous monitoring of clean room facilities in hospital pharmacies and pharmaceutical point of fill production facilities.
- Units can be mounted close to the critical process eliminating particle loss associated with long tubing runs.
- Designed for ease of calibration and routine maintenance, the particle counters can be swapped by clean room operators without re-programming.