Continuous Particle CountersS1816 Series
The S1816 Series of continuous monitoring particle counters are aimed specifically to meet the revised Annex 1 to the EU GMP guide.
- Offering 0.5µm and 5.0µm particle counts per cubic foot and per cubic metre allows early detection of out of compliance values while retaining adherence to the revised Annex 1.
- Integral flow monitoring ensures compliance during particle count measurement – blockage or pump failure is immediately detected.
- These 'point of use' counters are ideal for continuous monitoring of clean room facilities in hospital pharmacies and pharmaceutical point of fill production facilities.
- Units can be mounted close to the critical process eliminating particle loss associated with long tubing runs.
- Designed for ease of calibration and routine maintenance, the particle counters can be swapped by clean room operators without re-programming.
S1816 Particle Counter
Pharmagraph is committed to providing continuous service to our valued customers. Our operations fall into the 'Essential Services' category, so we continue to operate from all locations in the UK. All four of our calibration labs remain fully functional. As directed by the UK Government, the majority of staff are working from home, but remain on call. Calibration and Preventive Maintenance at customer sites, Service and Support all continue as normal. Staff have been issued with 'Permission To Travel' documents.
Pharmagraph launches new air samplers for GMP compliance
Pharmagraph has launched its new range of Smart Active Air Samplers; the iVAS Series. The intelligent air samplers offer high efficiency and consistency in microbiological monitoring.
Pharmagraph expands into Ireland
Acting on an upward trend in business from Ireland, Pharmagraph has opened a new Irish office in Lisburn, Co Antrim.
Particle Monitoring for Isolators and RABS Filling Machines.
enVigil PnP enhances software family
enVigil PnP adds microbiological monitoring capabilities and serial particle counter support with swap-ability to the enVigil software family.