We are recruiting for a Project Technician to join our Scottish projects team.
This is an entry level role and presents a great opportunity for the right candidate to start an exciting and rewarding career in engineering.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, eager to learn and will present themselves in a professional and articulate manner.
Reporting to the Scottish Project Lead, and based from our office in Striling, the role joins the team that takes responsibility for the successful design, implementation, installation and testing of environmental monitoring systems for our pharmaceutical, life sciences, NHS and engineering customers.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities relating to Pharmagraph monitoring systems based on our self-published enVigil-FMS and enVigil-PnP application software packages;
- Assisting in the development of drawings for Pharmagraph hardware products and project documentation.
- Assist project engineers with the development of design documentation and test protocol documentation.
- Assist project engineers with the configuration of application software, Windows operating system and associated PC hardware.
- Execution of Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Duties will be carried out at Pharmagraph offices and customer sites.
Skills and Experience
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Visio, Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Experience of CAD packages an advantage.
- Ability to use hand tools and other equipment.
- Professional manner when dealing with customers.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Full valid UK drivers license essential.
- Further education qualification in engineering, technology or a similar subject would be advantageous but not essential.
- Profit related bonus after 1 years’ service
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
- 23 days annual leave
Closing date for applications Friday 8th October 2021